Download BitTorrent for free and download large P2P torrent files quickly and safely. Includes excellent features and is easy to use. 100% safe & free download. Simply double-click the µTorrent icon to do so. UTorrent Classic will open the uTorrent desktop app. UTorrent Web will open uTorrent in a web browser tab. You're now ready to begin downloading movies using µTorrent.
Get the original (and still popular) torrenting software for free. Created by the same team that invented the BitTorrent protocol, BitTorrent is an easy-to-use program for downloading large peer-to-peer files.
Run uTorrent, navigate to Preferences (or hit CTRL+P) as seen in the screenshot above. Once you’re in the Preferences menu navigate to Remote. Within the remote menu you’ll see a checkbox, Enable uTorrent Remote Access. Check that box and then, in the Computer and Password box below, create a unique computer name and password. Dec 07, 2021 How To Download Torrent Movies In Mobile Phone For Free Bit Torrent Scene is one of the bit movie torrent sites that helps you in downloading music, movies, TV series, games, software and ebooks. It has various mirrors IPs and URLs as it is available across various countries.
When you use BitTorrent, you connect to a network consisting of more than 100 million users worldwide, all uploading and downloading files. Since the speed is primarily based on the other users sharing the files you want, an extensive network is extremely important.
While there are several different versions of BitTorrent, all you need to download movies, music, tv shows, games, and software with blazing speeds is the free version. Follow the steps below and start torrenting in under 5 minutes.
How to Download BitTorrent for Free
- Click on the Download button on the sidebar to go straight to the official BitTorrent download page.
- Choose the Basic version of BitTorrent and click on the Download Now button.
- After the file is finished downloading to your computer, click on the file to run the installation wizard.
- BitTorrent does have multiple bundled software programs in its installer, and if you’re not careful, you might download them without realizing it. Some ads will have a decline button, and others will have a checkbox that you must uncheck before clicking Next.
- When you reach the end of the wizard, click Finish, and BitTorrent will be installed on your computer.
How to Uninstall BitTorrent
If you aren’t using BitTorrent or want to try one of the free BitTorrent alternatives, you can easily remove the software from your computer in 3 simple steps.
- Type Add or Remove Program in your Windows search bar.
- Scroll through the list of programs until you find BitTorrent and click Uninstall.
- This will remove all components of the program, but if you plan on downloading it again in the future, you can choose to save your settings. Don’t worry; it won’t remove any files that you’ve already downloaded.
BitTorrent is lightweight software, which means that it won’t use up many of your computer’s resources, even while downloading multiple large files. In addition to downloading .torrent files, BitTorrent also makes it easy for you to share files. After you download a file, you can choose to continue sharing everything in the file, or only certain elements. For example, if you download an entire season of your favorite TV show, instead of sharing all 22 episodes, you can select which ones to upload.
Clean and Simple Interface
The free version of BitTorrent is very easy to navigate, even if you’ve never downloaded a torrent file. You can access the settings and preferences through the “Options” button, and this is where you can choose where you want the completed files to go, how many downloads can run at a time, the interface language, and more.
All the active downloads and uploads are clearly displayed on the BitTorrent client. You can see how time is remaining until the download is complete, the transfer speed for each file, and the file size.
The free version does have some ads on the sidebar, but they aren’t intrusive, and after a day or two, you won’t even notice them anymore.
- Download torrents in bulk: The program is built to handle dozens of files simultaneously. By default, only 5 downloads can run simultaneously, but you can go to Options > Preferences > Queueing and increase the number of downloads.
- Schedule download time: You can set BitTorrent to only run at specific times. This is really useful if you don’t want it running while you’re using the computer. Set it to run at night or while you’re away from your computer.
- Built-in search feature: This is really helpful if you don’t know where to search for torrents. Simply type in the name of the file you want to download, and BitTorrent will help you find a site where you can download it.
- Automate downloads with RSS: Set up an RSS feed, so you never miss a new episode or movie from your favorite sites.
- Remote control download from Android: If you find a great file that you want to download while on your Android device, you can remotely add it to your BitTorrent downloads on your PC. The BitTorrent Remote is secured with a cryptographic protocol called Secure Remote Password protocol.
- Assign different priority levels: Get the files you need first, by assigning more bandwidth to priority files.
How To Download Movies On Utorrent In Mobile App
BitTorrent is Legal – But You Should Use a VPN When Downloading
BitTorrent is a tool that can be used for downloading large files and is 100% legal. There are plenty of legitimate, non-pirated files, such as movies without copyright protection, open-source programs, indie music, and much more that it can be used for. Questions about legality are purely content-related, having nothing to do with the BitTorrent client or protocol.
However, let’s be honest — most people use BitTorrent for downloading music, TV shows, movies, and software. While this is legal in some parts of the world, you should still protect yourself by getting a VPN.
A VPN is software that will change your IP address, making it impossible for any government agencies or your ISP to know what you’re doing or what website you are visiting.
While BitTorrent does offer a premium package that has a VPN, it would be cheaper to get a VPN on your own and stick with the free version of BitTorrent. The online security experts at WizCase have done extensive testing on VPNs and torrenting to find the VPNs that will really protect your privacy.
Free Alternatives to BitTorrent
- uTorrent: Created by the same team as BitTorrent, uTorrent is one of the best torrenting programs available. It allows for multiple files to be downloaded at high simultaneously, includes a scheduler, and is extremely fast.
- Popcorn Time: A combination of a streaming and torrenting site, Popcorn Time downloads a temporary torrent file to your computer, allowing you to stream thousands of shows and movies in HD instantly.
- eMule: An open-source torrenting client, eMule is a great program for those hard to find movies, shows, and software. Use the internal search engine to find files in the eMule network and quickly download them to your computer.
?Is BitTorrent free?
While there are several membership plans for BitTorrent, each with different features, the free version is good enough that you don’t really need to purchase a membership. However, the free BitTorrent client does have non-intrusive ads on the sidebar. Follow the steps above to download the 100% free version.
?Is BitTorrent safe?
The BitTorrent client is safe, although some antivirus software will flag the download file because it includes Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUA) during the installation. However, you can easily decline those offers, and the program itself is safe. That being said, you should always be careful when downloading torrents, and even visiting torrenting sites, since they could be filled with malware and BitTorrent does not come with any protection or detection of viruses and malware. Therefore, I strongly recommend getting a premium antivirus program to block these malicious files.
? Do I need a VPN when torrenting?
A VPN is an online security tool that changes your IP address and keeps you anonymous online. Therefore, I strongly recommend always using a VPN, but especially when torrenting. Even if you only use a BitTorrent to download open-source software and never pirate any movies, TV shows, and music, a VPN is really useful. Many ISPs throttle, or slow down, a users bandwidth when they are doing data-heavy work, like large torrenting files. With a VPN, your ISP won’t know you’re downloading large files and, therefore, will have no reason to throttle your internet speed.
?What are the best torrent sites?
The top torrenting websites, like The Pirate Bay, EZTV, and Kickass Torrent, often have to change their web addresses to avoid getting shut down by the authorities. WizCase has not only compiled a list of the best torrenting sites, but we constantly update it with the latest working sites and mirror links.Visit BitTorrent Website
Here is how I download movies on Android with uTorrent, using ThePirateBay as my torrent website of choice. On my beloved UC Browser, I go to ThePirateBay’s mobile website (m.thepiratebay.com) Once the website has opened, I type in the name of the movie. Jul 25, 2017 - One of the features I'm using is a uTorrent Android app for. Yes, but now I'm using flud and whenever I try to download a torrent with it I get.
Fixed – Download Stuck At 0% Issue In UTorrent Android Version:- Is your torrent download stuck at 0% forever? You found the torrent file with great difficulty and this is what it does to you? Nothing can be more frustrating than this. Well, don’t worry, we have got some solutions for you to try if your mobile uTorrent ever puts in such a hard situation. Dive into the article to learn how to hack this simple trick.
Solution 1 – Try Pausing And Resuming The Download
Learn How to Remotely Control uTorrent On Desktop From Android. Learn How to Remotely Control uTorrent On Desktop From Android. You could even add a torrent using the remote app. Downloading Torrents. Understand what you can download. Connect to a Wi-Fi network. Download and install a torrent app from the Google Play Store. Open the torrent app before downloading a torrent. Open the Settings menu. Find the 'Bandwidth' section. Set your download location. Find a torrent file to download.
- You can be sure that your torrent download is stuck when the progress bar doesn’t move by an inch from 0% even after a long time. Let’s try the easiest method first to solve this issue.
- Long press on the torrent file that is stuck. Now hit the Pause button that is located at the top-right part of the screen.
- As next, long press on the torrent again and hit the Resume button.
How To Download Torrent On Android Using Utorrent Pc
- If that doesn’t work, you can click on the More Actions icon at the top right corner and choose Resume All option. Wait for some time to see if your download is working fine now.
Solution 2 – Delete it and Download Torrent File First
- If the first soltion doesn’t work for you, let’s try the second. So when you get a torrent file, what do you do? Completes Action Using your torrent client mostly? Well, let’s try downloading the torrent file first. For that, complete the action using your browser.
- As next, navigate to the download location and open the file with your torrent client. See if it works by waiting for some time. If it still doesn’t, go to the third solution.
Solution 3 – Try Changing The Incoming Port
If you are at this point of the article, then it means both the above solutions didn’t work for you. Now let’s try something a bit more complex, but don’t worry, it is easy to implement.
- Click on the 3 lines button at the top left corner of your screen.
- From the expanded menu, find and click on the Settings option.
- As next, scroll down and find the entry named Incoming Port and click on it.
- You can try incrementing or decrementing the port number by 1. Hit OK button once you are done. If the issue was network related, then this will solve the problem.
If none of the above solutions work, it could be because of an issue with your torrent file. In that case, you can try getting the torrent file from a different site. Hope you found the article useful. If you are stuck with any of the steps, feel free to leave comments. We would be happy to help.
- 1 Why Download uTorrent APK for Android?
Downloading torrents – otherwise known as file sharing – became prominent alongside the increased popularity of the internet. As more people went online, more files were uploaded onto the web, and more people wanted to download them.
Suddenly you didn’t have to buy a CD to listen to music, or buy a DVD to watch a movie. That was a great advancement, it meant that entertainment could be spread to the masses, for free, with no strings attached.
Millions of people download files in this way. And millions more continue to jump onto the bandwagon, becoming aware of the great benefits of doing so. In fact, for most people, torrenting is just something that comes hand-in-hand with going online. This is especially true for young people, who often don’t even realize that file sharing is still technically not legal in a lot of cases.
But this doesn’t deter many from using the file-sharing services. After all, when it’s either that, or pay hundreds of dollars for all the entertainment you want for the month… well, we think we know what we’d rather do.
Seeing as so many people download torrents, it’s no wonder that there became a hierarchy of torrent softwares to manage these downloads. The one that came out on top was uTorrent. The software allows you to find torrent online, and then open them in the software, where they then download securely (somewhat), and can be unpacked after downloading.
If you’re going to download torrents, then it’s best to do it in this way. The software giant has recently released the uTorrent app for Android, which is even available on Google Play, and has more than 100 million downloads and 2.5 million reviews (averaging 4.5 out of 5 stars).
Why Download uTorrent APK for Android?
Although there are lots of torrent downloaders for Android, they don’t all have the same level of trust that uTorrent has.
Quite simply, this is the most popular torrent downloader, and has been for as long as we can remember. It has the trust of hundreds of millions of users, and therefore you can safely conclude that it isn’t up to any funny business. This is always something that should be taken into account when downloading an app online.
Let’s look at some of the other reasons to download uTorrent for Android.
How To Download Torrent On Android Using Utorrent Mac
Yes, different torrent downloaders work at different speeds. This depends on the distribution protocol that they have for peer-to-peer (P2P) sharing. In other words, uTorrent allows you to share files with multiple people at the same time, so you can download a file from 50 ‘seeders’ (people who are sharing the file) simultaneously. This ensures that your file downloads super fast.
You can make downloads complete even faster than they usually would be allocating more bandwidth to uTorrent. Bandwidth is the amount of “internet power” you give different tasks when online – the more you give one task, the faster it will load. You should bear in mind that if you give more bandwidth to one task, then other tasks will get less a result. This means that your browser may produce results slower while downloading files – especially if you’ve given those downloads a massive bandwidth allocation.
We love free things at Top1Apk, and uTorrent (keeping with the spirit of file sharing), operates as a free to install software, allowing you to download files whenever you want, totally free.
Easy to use
Don’t worry about being confused about how to use the app. It’s the same interface as the PC version. Quite simply, you just download a file online (choose the torrent option – usually displayed as a little magnet) and then it will open in uTorrent. You can check the progress of your downloads in the interface, and then open the files in your device once they’re complete.
You’re not limited to one download at a time. Assuming your phone has some processing power, and you’ve got an effective internet connection, you’ll be able to handle multiple downloads with ease. It will slow your phone down a little due to the processing power being used (same when you download anything), but you can have up to ten downloads working simultaneously.
There are no limits to the size of files you can download. Want to use up all 160GB of your phone’s storage on a 4K ultra-HD version of the entire Game of Thrones library? Well, you can… although, maybe that’s not the wisest move. Your choice.
How To Download Torrent On Android Using Utorrent Windows 7
How To Download Movies On Utorrent In Mobile Computer
uTorrent is a known and trusted name online, which hundreds of millions of people are currently using to download torrents. You don’t have to worry about the app doing anything cheeky. On top of this, don’t worry about the legality of it. uTorrent is totally legal to download (hence why it’s on Google Play Store), but having said that, downloading pirated content – movies that have been filmed in the cinema, for example, is illegal, so you shouldn’t do that.
How to Download uTorrent APK for Android
If you’re looking to use this app, then simply press the download button at the top of this page. Once the app has installed, you can open it and follow the instructions.
If you want to download something, you’ll have to find the torrent online (Pirate Bay is a good source for this) and then press the little red magnet button to download it as a torrent. It will open in uTorrent, once you’ve selected it as the default app for this process. From there, it will download, and you can open it in your device’s files once it’s done.
How To Download Utorrent Free
We recommend that you also download the Pirate Bay Browser app to always be able to access the Pirate Bay on your phone, and always have access to the best torrents. This app is also free and totally safe and legal to install. You won’t find this one on Google Play Store, though. To get it, you can find it on Top1Apk.com, and follow the instructions on the download page to learn how to install it.
We hope that you enjoy using these great apps, and have access to all the files you want to download, with ease.
How To Download Movies Using Utorrent
- 1 Why Download uTorrent APK for Android?